Do you ever look around the office and see all the annoying little habits you and your co-workers have? Do you get frustrated at them? If the answer is no then I think you are kidding yourself! Everybody does it!
If you don’t know what annoying habits might be going around your office take a look below to find out the 25 most annoying office habits:
- Un-plugging a device but leaving the switch on
- Co-workers singing or whistling while you are trying to do your work
- Co-workers who bring smelly foods to work and eat them at their desk
- Typing really loud like they are hitting the keys on the keyboard
- Taking shoes off while at their desk
- Saying “Good Afternoon” when you are five minutes late into work
- Sharing TMI (Too Much Information) about their personal lives
- Coming into work when obviously really ill
- Co-workers leaving dirty cups on their desk at the end of the day
- Co-workers leaving their desks a mess ALL THE TIME
- On the other hand – co-workers being way too ODC about their desk
- When someone forgets to turn over the calendar when it becomes a new month
- People who interrupt while you are talking
- People constantly chewing crunchy foods at their desk.
- Those that never respond to emails
- Not having their phone on silent
- Always talking about themselves and their other half
- Leaving headphone in while talking to you
- Those that are never in work on time
- People laughing at an extreme volume
- Telling people what the time is allllll day long, come on we know the time!!
- Being a self-proclaimed finger/pencil drummer
- When a co-worker has a violent case of restless leg
- Colleagues not cleaning up after themselves
- Co-workers constantly clicking their pen
I hope you enjoyed reading 25 annoying habits in the office.
if you did, why not …
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
To keep up to date with more blogs/posts like this!