- Keyboard cleaners. Whether it’s dust or tiny crumbs littering your keyboard, a Post-it will do the job. Using the sticky side, blot in between keys to retrieve even the tiniest bits of dirt.
- How many times have you tried to unplug your mouse only to unplug the keyboard?Keep your cables organized by cutting the sticky part of a Post-It note, labelling it, and wrapping it around electrical plugs.
- DIY banners. Make a colourful, personalized banner for any party. Using stencils or free-hand, write one letter per Post-it and arrange on the wall. So crafty!
- Got a busy appointment to remember? Write it on a post-it note and stick it somewhere you know you will go past and then when you see it, you will read it and remember that important meeting/appointment.
- Stay on task! When working on something and then an unrelated thought pops into your mind, write it on a sticky note that you can attend to when your current task is completed.
If you enjoyed then why not?
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter.